To make every child feel loved and cared for especially those with learning difficulties and those that are challenged financially, intellectually and physically.
- Openness to others
- New trends in education
- Dialogue with life, religion, culture
- Ways of making time spent in School a happy time through extra-curricular activities
- Updating methods of teaching, activities, equipment for effective teaching/learning experience
The following activities are conducted with a view to personal growth and development, effective teaching and learning experiences, to create an awareness of our national culture and to promote communal peace and harmony â€“
1. Remedial education for children with learning difficulties
2. Occupational therapy â€“ Sensory Integration Programme for muscle tone, balance and perception for a select group. Parents are oriented in the exercises to help the child.
3. Staff trained in conceptual learning. This method of teaching develops analytical abilities from a young age, thereby obliterating stress to learn by rote. More emphasis is laid on whether the student understands the concept and relates with variables in relation to application. The ability to express while explaining is also developed indicating total understanding.
4. Psycho-educational assessment of newly admitted students
5. Middle School Scholarship exam for Standard IV
6. Concern for the environment
7. Inter-school Art Competition, Sports events, Singing and Recitation Competitions
8. Craft sessions, Amusement Games, Camps
9. PTA efforts to fund benefits for underprivileged students like mid-day meal, supply of uniforms, stationery.
10. Counselling services
11. Annual medical exam and follow up treatment monitored
School: Monday-Friday 8.50 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. 1.15 p.m. to 3.15 p.m.
Thursday: 8.50 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
School Office: Monday-Friday 9.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
Headmistress: Tuesday/Thursday 9.15 a.m. to 10.15 a.m.
Please meet the teachers on Open day or by prior appointment only
School will be closed on Saturday and Holidays, except for urgent matters.