The School prepares students for the Secondary School Certificate Exam conducted at the end of Standard X by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education, Mumbai Divisional Board, Mumbai. In accordance with the School’s motto “Forward God Helping”, the School endeavours to lead the students to progress in the Love and Fear of God.
Our School is well known for :
- Its good academic record
- The values and discipline it imparts
- The all round development of its students
- The cooperation and team work fortified in all co-curricular activities
- The efforts made to sensitise the staff, students, parents on the oppressive structures of society
- The sex education and pro-life programmes and projects
- Its goals in reaching out to the underprivileged
- Inculcating a secular spirit
- Its special care extended to the learning disabled, slow learners, physically handicapped.
- Its varied co-curricular activities enabling students to use and develop their talents
- Exposure to national and international issues of importance which helps to further learning and honing of values.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OPEN SCHOOLING (NIOS)
SJC also prepares students for the NIOS. This is an autonomous organisation of the Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi. It acts as a National Board of Examinations in Open Schooling. It is the largest open school system in the world.
The students prepared in school for the Secondary Education Course are registered for the same through St. Andrew’s High School, Bandra, which is an Accredited Institution
School: Monday – Friday 8.40 a.m. to 12.25 p.m. 1.20 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
School Office: Monday – Friday 9.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
Headmistress: Tuesday / Thursday 9.35 a.m. to 11.0 a.m.
Please meet the teachers on Open day or by prior appointment only
School will be closed on Saturday and Holidays, except for urgent matters.