St. Joseph’s Convent celebrates 150 years
St. Joseph’s Convent School at Bandra, Mumbai is a Catholic educational institution which has as its aim:
- To provide a multidimensional education- intellectual, physical, emotional, spiritual and psychological- for the girl child.
- To achieve excellence at the level of the student’s potential by encouraging cooperation rather than competition.
- To form students who respect persons with their differences and learn to live in harmony with all.
- To foster in students a sensitivity to and care for the earth so as to ensure a sustainable development
- To create enlightened and empowered women who respond to the weakest and most suffering in love
Thus preparing its students to be self motivated agents of social transformation.
News & Events
"Bandra boys and girls can now switch to Cambridge education from the 8th Std onwards. Parents and girls n boys interested, are invited to an Interactive Session on the Cambridge (IGCSE) board on the 1st of April at 9.00 am in the St Stanislaus High School...
Our girl guides have won the Championship trophy today at the Guides Annual Athletic Meet organized by Scout and Guide Association. The winners in 1) 100m race (U 16) 1st Lisa Joseph 2nd Joanka D'souza (U 14) 1st Nicole Franco 3rd Kimberly Almeida 2) Shot put throw (U...
On the 12th of January 2017, a visit to INS Hamla, Marve – Malad was organized where the School band and the Marching squad was accompanied by Sr. Blanche Rodrigues, Sir Philip and Ms. Genevieve.
On 7th and 8th October 2016 a ‘Retreat’ for Std. X students was held. Sessions were conducted by Sr. Blanche and Fr. Sabu.
Stem Revolution Seminar was organized by EDUCOMP at The Fern Residency, Chembur which was attended by Ms. Suparna on 24th September 2016.
On 22nd and 23rd September 2016, a School Level Science Exhibition was held in the Big Hall. 29 projects were displayed by the student participants under the guidance of Ms. Candida and Ms. Sharalda.
21st September 2016- Sahashaleya Upakram Elocution Competition (Junior Level) was organized where Ms. Simin Shah trained Devanshi Pandey for “India of my dreams”. 22nd September 2016- Sahshaleya Upakram Lezim Competition was held on at St. Stanislaus High School...
On 17th September 2016, ‘Value Education Training’ was organized by AVEC at Canossa Convent High School, Mahim on the topic “Inclusivity in Education”. It was attended by Ms. Arissa Noronha and Mrs. Priya Gonsalves. Dr. Ram Puniyani and Sr. Noella Dsouza were the...